Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July weekend

okay I've had a VERY sore 4th of July holiday....I don't know why but my shoulders, upper back, neck, and upper arms(especially the upper arms) are KILLING ME!<.<

annnnnndddddd I'm going to have to go to the eye doctor because I can't see stuff far off as well as I used to be able to.....or maybe it's just dry eyes and when I have enough of the eye drops it'll get better.....I can only hope....and pray.....

hmmm.....not yesterday but LAST Saturday we went to the mall and checked out the Disney store and they had the COOLEST Disney t-shirts for adults for $5 each instead of like $20 regularly.....anyway we went back to that store (turns out it's an outlet) yesterday and they were selling the t-shirts for $2.99 instead of for the $5 previously......soooo...we stocked up on some really awesomeful shirts.....SPARKLEY!!!! ^.^

No comments: